Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Closet

This is just a snapshot with a phone camera so excuse the quality but I realized that I never posted anything about her cool snowsuit Aurora got from her aunt for Christmas. Obviously we had her dad in mind when we found this at TK Max. This suit is the closest thing Aurora has to saying "I love you Dad" in binary. 
The other reason why I wanted to share this photo is the hat which has turned quite a few heads on the children front. Several young kids have stopped mid-step and said to their parents out loud "oh look at that funny hat, it has a cat face on it!". Seriously it happened more than once but in the exact same way! Apparently my taste in clothes is considered hip with the 4 to 9 year olds. I´m not sure if I´m going to take this as a compliment yet.

1 Kommentar:

  1. we have a little babygirl in the family (14 months old) who has this hat and looooooves it. She actually calls it "atze" :)

    AntwortenLöschen