Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011

Bookshelf

I really like this book about the sea. It´s called "Ein Tag in Neptuns Reich" ("one day in Neptuns kingdom"). It looks like any other colorful kids book but it´s really funny.

It starts out saying that Neptun is going to have his birthday party and on the following pages you have all sorts of sea creatures and other sea-related beings (like pirates) giving each other the news and chatting about the party. Any book that has pirates in it already caught my interest and one of them says my favorite line in the book: "I´m going to polish my wooden leg." - for the party obviously because if you had a wooden leg and you´d be going to a party you´d want it to shine, right? Ah, pirate fashion - always funny. Also hilarious how everything becomes something to do with birthdays when it´s someones birthday. So the treasure isn´t just some old treasure anymore, it´s birthday gold, duh!


Available on Amazon 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen