Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011

Cool Kids

One of, if not my favorite Mum-Kid couple is Uli and her son Jasper. 


They live in Berlin and she´s a real big city girl. Work (at a cool fashion store, duh!), parties, friends and yet always seems to have enough time for her boy. I don´t know how she does it and always looks so fabulous while doing it too. Plus: Jasper is a very, very good break dancer.
Sometimes I read her Facebook status and it´ll read something like these: 

"Oh happy day! pj´s till 3 pm. imaginary wooden block cities. French toast for breakfast. deep sea documentary. puddle jumping. live reindeer fights in the museum."

"In my new little black dress with my only date, my young little kid, having a candlelight popcorn dinner."


What endearing images, I hope that me and Aurora are going to be friends like that too. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen