Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

Player

In an effort to establish a specific bedtime routine Aurora always gets to listen to the same music while we put on her jammies. The Cd we chose is the soundtrack to an anime version of the little mermaid. It´s called "Ponyo on the cliff" (by Hayao Miyazaki) and while Aurora obviously hasn´t watched it yet Matt and I love it. It is one of very few movies that I could recommend even for very young children. The soundtrack is very nice for bedtime because it´s melodies that have a classic feel to them and somehow they sound cheerful and timeless. I started listening to it with Aurora before I even watched the movie. I can´t wait to watch it with her. She was born into a household with a Disney/Pixar/Ghibli collection that can not be scoffed at. I´m sure she will be thankful for that in the not too distant future.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen