Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010

Closet

I already posted some pictures of lovely blankets that were made for Aurora but here is the icing on the cake. A winter sleeping bag made by Auroras Grandma. I have to admit at first I was shocked at all the colors because I am kind of shy when it comes to mixing colors. But every time I look at it now I have to think of Joseph and the multi-colored coat and that´s just cool. I think she took the whole pregnancy and a bit to finish it but it´s no wonder. It has a fancy knit pattern, a zipper and even a band to tighten the hood. You´re insane to have done all this work Marsha - thanks.


As a thank you here something I´m sure you´ve been waiting for: a picture of Aurora in the bag with her model face on. If it was for sale she´d make me want to buy it.


1 Kommentar:

  1. awww! it's so cute! i wasn't sure about the colours either but aurora can wear anything. lucky, darn, beautiful baby!

    AntwortenLöschen